Understanding the Old Testament: A five-week overview on the Old Testament taught at University Presbyterian Church in Orlando, Florida (10-11/2011)
- Election and Enslavement
- The Exodus and Entrance into the Promised Land
- Enthronement and the Exile
- Enlightenment & Eschatology
For class notes, click here.
- Introduction to the Gospels (audio/ handout)
- God’s Covenant Faithfulness (audio/ handout)
- The Kingdomission of Christ (audio/ handout)
Christian Apologetics and Worldview: A course co-taught with Scott Devor and Miguel Benitez at Orlando Grace Church (Orlando, FL, 9-/2013-12/2013)
- The What and Why of Christian Apologetics and Worldview (audio/handout)
- The Brilliance and Brokenness of Humanity (audio/handout)
- The Moral and Transcendental Arguments for the Existence of God (handout)
- The Challenge of the Jesus Myth (audio/handout)
- The Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth: Did It Really Happen? (audio/handout)
- How To Read Van Til: Presuppositionalism, Paradox, and Postmodernism (forthcoming)
- Three Reasons Why We Do Apologetics,blog at the Jude 3 Project.
- Apologetics: A Justification for Christian Belief, written by John M. Frame, ed. Joseph E. Torres (Phillipsburg: P&R Publishing, 2015). I wrote the introduction, explanatory notes, and 2 appendices.
- Between Scylla and Charybdis: Presuppositionalism, Circular Reasoning, and the Charge of Fideism.”- Presented at the 2009 annual conference of the Evangelical Theological Society. (reprinted in Apologetics above)
- “Perspectives on Multiperspectivalism”, Speaking the Truth in Love: The Theology of John M. Frame (Phillipsburg: NJ, 2009)
- What’s God’s Time Frame?, Reformed Perspectives Magazine, Volume 8, Number 37, September 10 to September 16, 2006
- Faith vs. Faith, Reformed Perspectives Magazine, Volume 8, Number 12, March 19 to March 25, 2006 (Reprinted and cleaned up in Apologetics above)