What is the Gospel, then for Paul?
Christopher Wright Answers:
- It is historical and also ecclesial; that is it includes facts of history about Christ and the reality of a new humanity in Christ.
- It is faith and obedience.
- It is a message that must be heard and a life that must be seen.
- It is personal and cosmic.
- It is above all “the Gospel of God” – the grace of God, the promise of God, the faithfulness of God, the salvation of God, the son of God, the people of God, and the glory of God.