Summer Reading Revisited
A number of weeks ago I posted what were my selections for summer reading. In the fall semester, I’ll be teaching a course on systematic theology, so naturally I’ve been doing a bit of prep reading for that. Sadly,I haven’t done ll the reading I wanted to. I still have a month before the class starts, but I think that’s hardly enough time to tackle the “leisure” reading I planned for myself.
So, here are the books I have read since my last ‘Summer Reading’ entry:
1) Understanding Dispensationalists– Poythress
2) The End Times Made Simple– Walton
3) A Case for Amillennialism– Riddlebarger
4) Selections from Systematic Theology– Grudem
5) Salvation Belongs to Our God– Wright