Posted by Joseph Torres
Here’s a quick recap of the “Pointers” series. Click on them for the fuller entry:
1) Most contemporary non-Christians do not know the story of Scripture well.
2) Unbelievers [normally] do not distinguish between Creation and the Fall.
3) Unbelievers tend to develop arguments against Christianity based on what seems (to them) fitting for God, not on what Scripture actually says.
4) Non-Christians usually do not properly distinguish between the biblical message and the history of the Church.
5) Unbelievers tend to believe that by providing a biological/sociological explanation for an event or action it is therefore unnecessary to have a theological explanation.
Posted on March 30, 2007, in Apologetic Tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.
Theme: Mystique by digitalnature.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 50 other followers